REMCYL's ONLY tip on what to give this Christmas!

November 16, 2007


QUESTION:"What should I get my loved ones this season?"
ANSWER:"You can buy them anything, it's the thought that counts."

Okay, the question is overly asked I can't even begin to tell you how cliche it's turning out. The ironic thing is, the answer to the question is even more cliche.

The answer my dear friends is simple.


For the past years, I too had given up answering the same old question since my conscience has always outrun me by constantly reminding me that it's the thought that really counts. Come to think of it, why haven't I put these words into reality.

I mean, we've always said that the thought matters, then why haven't we thought of more thoughtful gifts. Today, we end the questioning and begin the action.

Here's my idea (well, actually, I got it by reading the PDI) to pass. Instead of giving someone a material gift, why not donate to charity in your friend's name and tell him your good deed. Send your donations to an orphanage, learn how you can help at hospitals, church, or your local community, there's an endless list of things you can do. You've made your gift meaningful, at the same time, making others feel the true meaning of the season, LOVE.

All we need is love as the old song goes, and that might have been taken for granted lately, but it's never too late. Change is inevitable so why not give it a try.

Over and Out!

0 comments: