Pinoy Vlogging!

November 5, 2007

I had been blogging for roughly six years now and it was always a great deal for me being a ground for enhancing my writing skills. The ability to express yourself with what you feel through reaching out to the world is a fulfilling job I have been doing. But it's more than a job, it's a part of who I am already.

I've tried doing podcasts in my previous sites and found it very interesting being able to add in music or special effects to the background. Some grasped the idea and subscribed to the entries.

But in a technologically advanced world we live in, I can't help but feel the sudden urge to vlog. Yes! Vlog! Welcome to the future a.k.a. right now! Haha

Vlog in its simplest explanation is basically blogging in a video.

Filipinos having the innate ability to learn fast isn't far behind with all these techno hoo-has. Very few are doing vlogs but are very good at what they do.

We pinoys have great ideas but somehow lack the resources to spread out such ideas and I truly believe that with the vlogging trend, we have a bigger ground to do so. Just imagine all the great vlogs pinoys could make knowing that such innovation is easily accessible!

Only a great vision could rake in more pinoys in engaging in vlogging and we are so lucky that with the great leadership of Coy from Cavite, this possibility isn't far from becoming a reality.

With that said, I know there's no harm in trying it out. watch out for my first vlog you guys!

Over and Out!

2 comments:

CokskiBlue said...

Great Job, Remcyl! Thanks for joining. I'll be adding you to the official list of entries in a few moments. :)

Cheers!

Coy
http://ThisIsCoy.Net

Ederic said...

Beterano ka na rin pala sa blogging. :)