Just when you thought...

November 14, 2007

Just when you thought that my putting on smoky eyes was gay, I have probably done the unthinkable.

I've purchased women's apparel.

No, I didn't buy a skirt or a tube top, just ladies' skinny jeans from Dickies. Cherry invited me to go shopping and having enough money at hand, I decided to join her since I've been planning to buy one for quite some time now.



I was all prepped up and ready to go, very excited actually since I have no idea what I'm in for. Questions rattled my mind such as, "Would I get the Nicole Richie type? Or maybe just the usual ones?", you know, just silly stuffs. I mean, it's not everyday I decide to buy clothing in the girl's section, right? So just cut me some slack.

Anyways, I was able to find in the quickest way possible, the best one in Nepo's entirety, the Dickies skinny jeans.


Notice how the two pockets differ? The stitches might not be too unique, but the style got me hooked.


And who doesn't love the washed out effect? (Don't answer that)


And here's the tag just to prove to you guys that it's really Dickies GIRL



Ahh, I can't wait to try them on! Say FABULOUS!!!

Over and Out!

0 comments: