Random thoughts: Obese jeans... Shopping... Friendly visit... To a healthier me!...

November 7, 2007

Obese Jeans...




So I had this thought for quite some time now, I just was not able to take the photos I wanted to make this entry possible. To start off, everyone probably knows by now how much I adore skinny jeans. I only have one pair and sadly, it even belongs to my sister. I can't buy one since men's skinny jeans are still not skinny enough for me that I have to purchase the ones for girls. If you happen to know a brand that caters to my size, let me know ASAP. So anyways, I've been seeing girls at the mall sporting skinny jeans fabuleux and noticed plus sized women wearing them too. But could they still be called skinny jeans if they're worn by non-skinny women?

You might be saying how rude I'm being for trying to label such simple idea, but to the contrary, I love it when plus size women wear skinny jeans for them. Voluptuousness has never been more beautifully flaunted than this. I just want to have an official name for it so we know what to call it.

So what do you think guys? Yes to obese jeans? Or still call them what they are?

Shopping...

My baby and I recently went shopping which was a big leap from the usual movie marathon and fine dining experiences. We had lots of fun trying to find the best deals in the small City mall we had to work with.

So here we go!

My baby bought these three items which were great! The polo shirts were great buys thanks to Molecules. The green number fits him perfectly and the pattern is superb, while the gray stripes with a bicollar is sooo flattering to his skin tone. Then he bought regular straight denim at Penshoppe in a dark blue hue which fits to him like silk. I'm really glad he chose this in his "right" size since most of his jeans I think are bigger. Can't wait till he tries them on.





I on the other hand only had one room for my purchase and I decided to spend it on this fabulous Bench cap. It's in this great soft fabric and the color is just soothing to my sight.



Friendly visit...

My cousins from Manila recently visited us and I forgot to post an entry about all the fun we had but anyways, better late than never, right?

This ladies and gentlemen, and to my fellow gay people, is my cousin's second son, AJ. He decided to play with the laundry basket so I tagged along with his game of Who wants to be a beekeeper.




Then here's her third son, Josh, who I took for a stroll on the beach for more than 8 laps just so he could sleep soundly. And thank God he did. With a little help from my P990i, my mission was accomplished.




Here's kuya paul trying to feed him with some Quake Cake...


To a healthier me!...

Okay, this might sound a bit childish, but I've forgotten about drinking milk daily. Calcium! Hello! I need it badly, especially because I think I'm at risk for scoliosis. So starting tonight, I add this to my nightly regimen.




Cheers to a healthier me!

Over and Out!

1 comments:

Remcyl Viloria said...

first thing that came to my mind when i read the first paragraph of this blog was that my brother is just mean. i even went out to tell him that. but he told me to finish reading. i actually liked it. and i think that we should just call them the way it was called. calling them obese jeans is just discriminating!