Reunited and it feels so good!

October 30, 2007

I can't even remember the last time I've been with my high school friends. All I can remember was a time of bonding spent in a coffee shop here in Dagupan till 11pm, and that was it. The rest was just forgotten by my teeny tiny brain haha.

So anyways, It's kinda fun having to go through all those makeovers don't you think? I could barely recognize my friends with all their new dos and styles. Ayessa is now wearing make-up, Mary has even ventured the world of eyeliners and short bobs, and Jezreel is looking more like a guidance councilor compared to the last time I saw her. As for John, well, same old same old (wink!)

So this is another pictureatti post since I hate putting captions and I've always been a firm believer that pictures should always speak for themselves.










Let's play a little guessing game. In the next picture, all three of us were wearing skinny jeans but can you guess which jeans am I?




And here's a little somethin somethin Ayessa and I did the day before we all met. The pictures were all made for a good laugh and I believe that's just what we got out of it. Some of the images were blurry but it's still worth a giggle.









Till we meet again my friends! It's good that we always know how to pick up where we last took off.

Over and Out!

0 comments: