A brand new blog site!

October 4, 2007

A brand new blog site for a brand new start!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My baby and I recently just celebrated our 5th monthsary and together with that comes the success of my examinations for me to pass the first semester.

Everything is going very well and from how I see it, it will definitely get better!

Ok so where do I begin?

I've finally patched things up with Cherry after a month-long argument. Having a fight with her seemed fine at first but I guess in the long run, we could never escape the fact that bumping into each other is inevitable. We talked about things and made our points so that next time, rest assured, it won't happen again.

Next. While on vacation for a week, I've decided to sharpen my skills in designing clothes again. I could barely remember the last time I sketched something. I saved a dozen pictures where I can base models just so I would know better how to draw them in different positions such as walking, standing still, or doing some high fashion editorials. My "collection" a.k.a. drafts is far from complete. I haven't drawn half of my goal quantity but no hurry here, it's not like I'm on a deadline or anything.

I've also decided to try designing shoes, bags, and eyewear. Hope they turn out great.

Next. I'm planning on throwing away my first purchased equipments in cutting hair since they are starting to rip and rust. Though I'm just a freelancer, I won't risk my clients' safety. With or without a license, I plan on doing things professionally.

Next. (I've noticed all the things I'm doing right now were the ones I've been interested in a couple of years ago...) Anyway, Now that I'm back online since we recently subscribed for a broadband connection, you'd be expecting more from me when it comes to blogs and all that jazz. I miss blogging, I mean ranting, about celebrities, dishing out dirts about certain people harhar, Just Kidding!

So anyhow, that would be all for now, my official blogging would start on the next entry.

I love you my baby! (he's asleep right now in our bed, snoring... zzzZZzzZz)

Over and Out!

0 comments: