Karaoke once again, Color me hair, Faux Armani

October 13, 2007

Me and my baby wanted to splurge on ourselves since our money always seems to go on food and karaoke. We've been planning to get our coif done and finally, we had the time to do it together.

This entry is sooooo gonna be filled with pictures I just know it...

First we went to the City Mall to do the never-go-anywhere-without-doing-it, KARAOKE!









Then we were off to the salon where my baby has been getting his hair dyed. It was a house/canteen/walk-in salon.

Whenever I get my hair done I just love how long it takes for services to be finished, it gives me the feeling that time is being spent to achieve a fabuleux outcome.








After about 3 and a half hours of killing our roots, I was officially Mr. Chocolate head and my baby is Mr. Carrot Top! harhar (kidding!)

My baby has been complaining lately of his stressed eyes so we went to an optometrist to buy brand new eyewear for UV protection a.k.a. his computer. He looks silly in this geeky apparatus, don't you think?







And last but not the least, as if we haven't splurged enough, we saw faux Armani sunglasses and we just have to get the last two pairs that were on the stand.
Hello Giorgio? We could use the real deal here, just send it over. Thanks!








Over and Out!

0 comments: