Just for giggles...

October 19, 2007


My head is still floating after staying up for more than 21 hours just so I could finish our case study. I'm too lazy to create a long entry right now so I'll just post a random thought.

I was viewing my friendster (which still turns out to be unproductive) when I saw this funny picture of my friend Alron, imitating KC Concepcion's Sony ad.

Looks like he's having a lot of fun while doing it (not to mention killer denim) so I'm planning to start something like it.

Hmm, a contest perhaps?




Gay people of the Philippines! Lads and Lasses! Do an instant imitation of an advertisement in the background (like the picture above) and you could stand to win... (an Ipod? Xbox? PSPs? Cellphone?) drum roll please...

***Php500.00!!!***

Hey, for a snapshot, 500 bucks is a lot! Plus you get to be recognized (harhar).

Contest ends December 2007! Join now! (I'm begging you!)

[if this contest does not end up as a success, the prize will be donated to the Missionaries of Charity]


Over and Out!

0 comments: