Supporters and Sex

December 2, 2007

I can't seem to blog about anything since I'm so excited in getting my laptop this December 9. I'm trying to save all the good ideas till then. Haha I just constantly imagine myself staying up late, blogging, recording new songs, making podcasts, doing some video blogs, creating digital artworks and editing pictures, augh! the list is simply endless. I mean, I know I'll get tired after all those unimportant things, but I have this attitude of mingling on every feature of a product the first time I get my hands on it. Just like years ago when I got a brand new Nokia 6260. I stayed up till dawn just to play with it and take pictures of myself, I kept on using the GPRS with no intentions of downloading anything, twisted the phone ever so carefully every single time, aahhh... those were the days.

So anyways, for now, I'll just post about what happened earlier this afternoon.

After selecting a new dining table and eating a late lunch at McDonalds, we went to the department store and browsed for sale items we could buy.

I happen to pass by the undergarments section and saw these great boxer briefs with a hand print on each butt cheek. But seriously, do I want hand prints on my butt to begin with? I mean, it's a great idea for design, but in reality, I don't think any respectable Dagupenyo would be caught dead wearing it.

Moving on...

When my mom followed, I pointed to a pair of black Walker supporters and asked her to buy it. Out of freaking nowhere, she suddenly grabbed my hand and whispered: "Baka ikaw nakikipag-contact ka kay Chris magkasakit ka ah." (I don't want to translate since just the thought of her saying that still pisses my last nerve!) She should never assume that Chris has AIDS. For I could be the bearer of the disease (but I don't have AIDS and neither has Chris, just to be clear) and had passed it to him. Never be a judgy-wudgy mother!

I've always wanted to try wearing supporters. I may not have a big dick to support in the first place but who could stop me? The thought of a breezy behind is just what I need when I wear my skinny jeans. Coz seriously, a tight underwear is the last thing you'll ever need with skimpy denims.

I don't know if it's the idea of my ass hole being exposed that gave my mom the idea that wearing supporters screams: "FUCK ME HARD!", but it wasn't my intention at all.

Yes, Chris and I are making love (yes, it's not just an act done out of lust) and there's nothing wrong with that. We are both madly in love and we have no sexual contact with anyone else other than the two of us which makes us free from any disease my mom has in mind.

Safe sex. We are always safe! We make love without the use of handcuffs, sex swings, nor are we fans of bondage. But kidding aside, WE BOTH KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING! We know that certain behaviors lead to disasters and believe me, we want to live longer. We wouldn't do anything that could give us diseases.

With all that said, it's clear I didn't get the supporter. Maybe I'll just pass on this and move on to thongs! Yihee!

For my mom's reaction on that one, I'll reserve it for another entry.

Over and Out!

2 comments:

Myx said...

Open ka na sa mom mo? Hmm.. tagal na nga tayo hindi naguusap hehe :p Can't wait to read your mom's reaction hehe dali na update na dali!! :p

Anonymous said...

hahaha... this is really a fun entry.

especially about the breezy behind. ^_^

you know, i'm from pangasinan too, natividad actually. mga 1 hour from dagupan. hehehe. uwi ako dun sa 22.