The scales don't lie!

December 8, 2007

I forgot to post about this frustration of mine that has been going on for more than 38 hours now.

One evening before eating dinner, I decided to go to everyone's enemy, the weighing scale, to catch up on how well I'm doing with the whole weight-gain fight. Sadly, i didn't gain a single pound. As if that wasn't frustrating enough, I was shocked to find out that I am now only 46 kilos! Yes, I even lost more weight. 2 kilos to be exact!

I know I shouldn't have done it, but it was the right decision. If it wasn't for that night, I wouldn't have yanked myself even harder to eat more... and more... and more-ER!

It's soo frustrating when you thought you've been doing well, and all that for nothing.

I need help! Professional medical help! Calling on The Insider, Oprah, Tyra Banks, and Entertainment tonight. Yes, those are what I consider my medical team. I want to be the headlines of every show and everyone's gonna give me great gifts after my success story. (just kidding guys)

Over and Out!

0 comments: